Pressure blaster works on the direct pressure principle of blasting. When high abrasive velocity produce by pressure blaster which results in completing the job at a faster rate. A pressure vessel bolted below a hopper of a cabinet for automatic abrasive refilling arrangement. For high efficiency of dust collection, a tubular fabric bag dust collector, with generous filter area is attached with the cabinet as standard feature. A manual shaker is provided for shaking. The pressure blaster is recommended for fast cleaning, removal of corrosion and heavy rust using coarse abrasives. All types of coarse and medium sized abrasives can be used depending on the application.
Available in three standard models:
Options available on request:
- Higher output blast guns in place of standard.
- ON / OFF fitted with optional accessories.
- Reverse jet cartridge filter dust collectors.
- Foot operated treadle switches for blasting.
- Motorized bag-shaking arrangement.